CBSE Class 10 board exam is one of the turning points in one’s life. As this is a crucial step towards the start of a new journey to enter into your dream college, here are a few tips on how to crack your board exams by referring to CBSE sample papers.
Students, usually have common queries regarding the sample papers, which include: How do these sample papers help in preparing for board exams? Are the sample papers really useful for board exams? Yes, we all know that the Class 10 board exam plays a major role where one needs to prepare themselves for the big day. And here are the answers to all your questions.
Benefits of using CBSE Sample Papers
Practising CBSE Sample Papers gives you an idea about the different types of questions asked in the exam.
With sample papers, students get an overview of the question paper pattern including the types of questions asked in the exam like very short answer type or long answer type, frequently asked topics, marks schema, etc.Students get relieved from exam fear or nervousness when practised regularly.Enhances self-confidence, students can analyse their strengths and weaknesses so that they can focus on the weaker section of the syllabus.Solving sample papers helps students to increase their marks while working on the stronger portion of the syllabus.The sample question papers are formulated based on the latest pattern of the CBSE guidelines, which has an ample number of questions from different chapters. So, it becomes easy for any student to practice them and prepare himself/herself for the exam day.CBSE Sample Papers for Class 10, is very important to know about the marking scheme, as determined by the CBSE Board.
- As students practise a very high number of sample papers on a regular basis, it helps in increasing their speed in solving the questions.
- Sample papers help in revision at the time of preparing for board exams.
Here are a few tips on how to make use of sample papers
- Keep a proper time table as to when to practice the sample papers, a month or two before the board exams.
- Previous year sample question papers help you know the difficulty level of questions that appear in the board exam.
- Make sure to keep a proper time window to solve a particular sample paper.
- Don’t always directly look for the answers, instead work on the problem first. When you do not arrive at the right solution only then look into the steps for the solution.
- Keep note of formulas, theorems, derivations for regular revision.
- Practising more number of times helps in building up time management skills and boosts your confidence level.
- Make a note of general mistakes that are committed so that it can be avoided in the near future.
If you wish to secure an excellent score, then solving the CBSE Class 10 Sample Papers is an utmost necessity. Keep in mind that it is your hard work and dedication that is going to beat all the odds and make you stand apart amongst others. So make sure you utilize the sample papers the most to secure high marks in your board exams.
To get more updated learning materials, visit BYJU’S and can download the BYJU’S app for a better and personalized learning experience with engaging video lessons.